Terms & Conditions
We use strictly necessary cookies. You can’t disable these.
They allow features like accessing secure areas, e-billing and creating baskets. The Functionality Ones These remember your shopping preferences and tailor your experience to you such as your language and region. So get you where you need to be. De-selecting these cookies may make the site less relevant to you.
The Targeting Ones These collect info about your browsing habits and help us deliver the best content for you. They track if you’ve visited via one of our affiliate sites so we can manage our affiliate networks. Some cookies have been placed on our side from third parties (with our permission of course) and track pages you’ve visited. This info may be used to deliver adverts on third party websites. De-selecting may result in less relevant ads or difficulty linking with Facebook, Twitter, or Google!
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE These are the legal terms and conditions under which We supply the products (“Products”) listed on our website www.threeb.uk (“our site”) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site. Using our site indicates that you accept these terms and conditions together with our Policies & Procedures page here. Regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, then do not use our site.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US www.threeb.uk is operated by ThreeB (“We”). We are a sole trader registered in England and Wales with our registered office in Manchester, United Kingdom - please reach out to us via email for postage information. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. SERVICE AVAILABILITY Some restrictions are placed on the extent to which We accept orders from specific countries. These restrictions can be found on our “Policies & Procedures” page here.
3. YOUR STATUS You may only purchase Products from us if: you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us (for example, in England and Wales you must be at least 18 years old); you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card or payment account (ie Paypal) used to pay for your order; and, are resident in a country that we deliver to (please see our “Policies & Procedures” page here. for further information).
4. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US Once you have placed your order, you should receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order (but please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail). Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us (which We may refuse for any reason). After you submit your order, we immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full. If we accept your order We will confirm this to you by sending you a further e-mail confirming the Product is being processed ready for dispatch at which point the contract between us ("Contract") will be formed. As soon as you place your order, we start to process your order which means you will not be able to change it before delivery, but you may be able to return your Products under our Returns Policy which can be found here. From time to time We may make minor changes to a Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements. These terms and conditions, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language. Please note that We may not necessarily keep a copy of your Contract. You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions and your order for future reference.
5. DELIVERY Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then as soon as reasonably possible (depending on the delivery service you have selected). In any event, delivery will take place no more than 30 days after the day your Contract is entered into. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the Products cannot be posted through your letterbox or left in a safe place, after three failed attempts, we may end the Contract. Delivery of your order will be complete when We deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time. You will own the Products once We have received payment in full. The images of the Products on our site and in our other advertising materials are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. Although We have made every effort to display and print the colours of the Products accurately, We cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the pictures, or the pictures in our other advertising materials, accurately reflect the colours of the Products that will be delivered to you. Working Days excludes Sunday and Bank Holidays If you wish to dispute delivery of your order, you have 28 days starting from the day that the tracking status for your order is updated by the carrier as fulfilled (i.e. updated as delivered to the address set out in the Dispatch Confirmation). We reserve the right to request evidence, before issuing any refund of the price paid and/or any associated delivery costs.
6. INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY If you order Products from us for delivery to a destination outside the UK: your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when it reaches the delivery destination. Please note that We have no control over these charges and We cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. We will not be liable or responsible if you do not pay any such import duties or taxes; you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law; and if you return any Products to us from a destination outside the UK, please ensure that the return parcel is marked clearly with the wording “Return to supplier” or wording having similar effect.
8. FAULTY PRODUCTS We gladly accept returns and exchanges for non personalised items, please contact us within 7 days of delivery. Items will need to be returned within 30 days of delivery. Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: *Custom or personalised orders Conditions of return: Buyers are responsible for return postage costs unless the item is damaged or defective. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
9. OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT We may end the Contract at any time by writing to you if: you do not make any payment to us when it is due; you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products; or you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you. We may also end the Contract in the circumstances set out in clause 7.5. If We end the Contract in any of the situations set out in clause 10.1, We will refund any money you have paid in advance for the Products We have not provided but We may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the costs We will incur as a result of your breaking the Contract.
10. OUR LIABILITY If We fail to comply with these terms and conditions, We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the Contract was made, both We and you knew it might happen. We only supply the Products for business, domestic and private use. If you use the Products for any resale purpose, We will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, business interruption or loss of business opportunity. We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any matter for which We may not exclude or limit our liability under any applicable law.
11. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control means any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control. If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract, We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, We will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over. You may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control if there is a risk of substantial delay. To cancel a Contract under this clause 11 please contact us using the details set out in clause 1.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS All and any Intellectual Property Rights in the Products shall be owned by us or our licensors. All such rights are reserved.
13. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your rights as a consumer under the applicable law in the jurisdiction in which you are resident. If We have to contact you, We will do so by in writing or telephone, using the contact details you provided to us in your order, unless you have asked us to contact you by any other means. When We refer in these terms and conditions to “in writing”, this includes e-mail. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. The terms and conditions that apply to your Contract will be those that are displayed on our site when you place your order. We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Contract to another organisation. We will tell you in writing if this happens and We will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the Contract. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if We agree in writing. The Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Each of the paragraphs of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect. If We fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, or if We do not enforce our rights against you, or if We delay in doing so, that will not mean that We have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If We do waive a default by you, We will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that We will automatically waive any later default by you. Please note that these terms and conditions are governed by English law. If you are a consumer, this means a Contract for the purchase of Products and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law, except that if you are not resident in England then English law shall apply only to the extent that it does not override any mandatory laws of the country in which you have your usual place of residence. In respect of any dispute or claim relating to a Contract, if you are a consumer you and We both submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, but nothing in this clause shall limit your legal rights to bring actions against us or to require proceedings to take place in the country in which you have your usual place of residence. If you are not a consumer, you and We both submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.